Get a 50% points boost for extra cashback!
You can now earn an extra 1.25 points for every $1 in rake when you play Sit & Go games* with a buy-in of $20 or greater.
As part of our cashback program, you automatically earn 2.5 points for every $1 in rake on Sit & Go's*. This promotion means that on $20 games or greater, you'll be earning 3.75 points for every $1!
Our Sit & Go Boosted Hours will be running 24 hours per day, every day of the week, and apply to all $20+ Sit & Go games (excluding Heads Up). They are a great way to boost your regular cashback earnings, or to earn weekly cashback for the first time!
Your points will be updated shortly after 00:00 (GMT/BST) each day but not during the day itself.
Terms and Conditions
PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE ENTERING THIS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS TOURNAMENT ENTRY. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this “Boosted Hours Sit & Go” promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE.
- This Promotion is available to Eligible Players (defined below) every day from 23rd February 2023 until further notice (the "Promotional Period").
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to real money customers of www.partypoker.com (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old (over 19 years old for Canada);
- have downloaded our poker client; and
- are eligible to receive Website Promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter this Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION
- To participate in this Promotion, an Eligible Player must opt-in, play No Limit Hold’em Sit and Go tournaments (excluding Heads Up) with a buy-in of $20 or more . More information about Sit & Go tournaments can be found here
- Eligible Players who opt-in and play No Limit Hold’em Sit and Go tournaments (excluding Heads Up) with a buy-in of $20 or more will be awarded an extra 1.25 cashback points for every $1 in rake (“Extra Cashback Points”)
- Only rake collected will count towards the extra cashback points credited to an Eligible Player’s account.
EXTRA CASHBACK POINTS SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- Extra Cashback Points awarded as part of this Promotion:
- will be credited to an Eligible Player’s account within 48hrs;
- will be converted to cash every following Monday as part of the regular weekly cashback payment.
- cash shall be unrestricted when added to Eligible Players’ account.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- This Promotion is organised by the company defined in the Terms and Conditions of use applicable to an Eligible Player and their Website account (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that a player can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s Website account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from their offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.