The $60 million guaranteed POWERFEST runs for three intense weeks, finally concluding on Sunday 23rd September. Weeks 2 and 3 are going to be huge – there’s $20 million guaranteed on Week 3 alone – and even more exciting thanks to a fantastic promotion revolving around knocking out our pros!
Team partypoker will be out in force at the partypoker tables during Week 2 and Week 3 of POWERFEST and if you knock your country’s pro out of a specific tournament we will give you a $1,050 ticket to the POWERFEST #144-HR: $1M Gtd Championship Event [PKO] that shuffles up and deals at 20:00 CET on Sunday 23rd September.
Each of our selected pros represents a country group. The line-up of pros for each country changes daily; we’ll keep you updates in this article and across our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Day 14 Pro Line-Up
- Date: Saturday 22nd September
- Time: 20:00 CET
- Event: POWERFEST #136-L: $30K Gtd PKO
- Buy-in: $16.50
|UK & Ireland||Ludovic “Gr4vyBo4t” Geilich|
|Germany||Louise “lou045” Butler|
|Brazil||Day “daykotoviezy” Kotoviezy|
|Russia||Anatoly “NL_Profit” Filatov|
|Nordics||Joni “JJouhki” Jouhkimainen|
|Argentina||Richard “RichyDubini” Dubini|
|Canada||Kristen “Krissyb24” Bicknell|
|Poland||Dzmitry “Dzmitry_Urbanov” Urbanovich|
|Rest of the World||Natalia “N4talB” Breviglieri|
Eligible Tournaments for KO a Pro
|Date||Week 2 Event||Date||Week 3 Event|
|Sun 9 Sep||POWERFEST #051-M: $200K Gtd PKO $55 BI (20:00 CET)||Sun 16 Sep||POWERFEST #097-M: $200K Gtd PKO $55 BI (20:00 CET)|
|Mon 10 Sep||POWERFEST #057-L: $30K Gtd PKO 6-Max $16.50 BI (20:00 CET)||Mon 17 Sep||POWERFEST #103-L: $30K Gtd PKO 6-Max $16.50 BI (20:00 CET)|
|Tue 11 Sep||POWERFEST #064-Mi: $7.5K Gtd $3.30 BI (20:00 CET)||Tue 18 Sep||POWERFEST #110-Mi: $7.5K Gtd $3.30 BI (20:00 CET)|
|Wed 12 Sep||POWERFEST #069-L: $25K Gtd PKO $11 BI (18:00 CET)||Wed 12 Sep||POWERFEST #116-L: $25K Gtd PKO $11 BI (18:00 CET)|
|Thu 13 Sep||POWERFEST #077-M: $100K Gtd Mix-Max $55 BI (20:00 CET)||Thu 20 Sep||POWERFEST #124-M: $100K Gtd Mix-Max $55 BI (20:00 CET)|
|Fri 14 Sep||POWERFEST #082-Mi: $7.5K Gtd PKO Mix-Max $3.30 BI (18:00 CET)||Fri 21 Sep||POWERFEST #129-M: $7.5K Gtd PKO Mix-Max $3.30 BI (18:00 CET)|
|Sat 15 Sep||POWERFEST #089-L: $30K Gtd PKO $16.50 BI (20:00 CET)||Sat 22 Sep||POWERFEST #136-L: $30K Gtd PKO $16.50 BI (20:00 CET)|
Key Terms and Conditions
- Applies to the pros listed in this page, in the tournaments listed on this page only. Does not apply to any other pro, or any other tournament
- Applies to the first Knock Out for any pro only, if the pro chooses to re-enter, any second+ knock out does not apply
- Tournament ranking as a result of, or influenced by, deals made at the final table does not constitute any Knockouts
- Player must knock out the relevant pro, during the listed tournaments during week 2 or week 3 of POWERFEST
- Player must be from the country group listed against the name of the pro, as listed on this webpage, where the player country is defined as the address on their real money partypoker account, where their payment methods are registered
- partypoker reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time
- partypoker reserves the right to cancel this promotion in its entirety or excluded any individual or individuals from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion that there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion
- partypoker tournament rules apply
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, and our Standard Promotional Terms and Condition
Ready to join the party?
If you’re ready to jump into the action, then click here to download partypoker and get started!
If you already have an account with us, click here to open partypoker and hit the tables!