One man. Two sides.
Hover left or right to reveal more.
Over $100,000 in live earnings.
More than 20 years in the game.
A force to be reckoned with.
49 career titles.
Youngest ever Wimbledon champion.
Former world number one.
Beat Boris for $25,000 cash!
Calling all tennis fans – the one and only Boris Becker has joined partypoker as an official ambassador! The youngest ever Wimbledon champion is wasting no time getting stuck into the action and has already laid down a $25,000 heads-up challenge to the player who conquers our Beat the Ace Missions!
To get started just opt in to the first of our four tennis-themed Missions and complete the three objectives in any order. For every Mission you complete you’ll be entered into a $5,000 freeroll. Complete all four between 5th Dec – 6th Jan to compete for your share of $20,000 and give yourself the best chance of facing Boris for $25,000.
Play Boris Becker for $25,000
We’ll be running a special freeroll leaderboard with the winner taking on Boris Becker in a live heads-up contest for $25,000 cash, including luxury accommodation and $1,000 towards travel. Just complete Beat the Ace Missions to enter our $5,000 freerolls and the player who performs best overall will get to take on Boris! Complete all four Missions to give yourself the best chance of climbing the rankings and seeing the famous Borris Shuffle in person!
- Opt in from the ‘Promotions’ section
- Complete Missions from 5th Dec – 6th Jan to enter up to four $5,000 freerolls
- Top the freeroll leaderboard to face Boris for $25,000 cash!
The heads-up challenge will consist of three games against Boris Becker in what could prove to be his biggest rivalry since Stefan Edberg. Win one match to pocket $5,000, two matches for $10,000, or make it three straight sets to walk away with a massive $25,000 cash. With five elite indoor titles to his name, Boris is known as an expert on indoor carpet - but can you beat him on the felt?
For more information on the freeroll tournaments click here.
Here are the objectives for all 4 Missions:
Beat the Ace Mission 4: Match (Mobile only)
1. Play 10 Sit & Go HERO hands on mobile – Take a shortcut up the rankings with Sit & Go HERO
2. Play 10 fastforward hands on mobile – Stay on your toes for this quick-fire exchange
3. Play 10 cash game hands on mobile – Just like a tiebreaker, every moment matters
To start the Beat the Ace Missions, just go to the ‘Missions’ section and click ‘Start Mission’. Remember, if you have an active Mission you’ll need to pause it before you can start the Beat the Ace Missions.
For each Mission you complete you’ll win a ticket to a $5,000 freeroll. There are four freerolls in total meaning you could win a share of $20,000, plus the chance to face tennis legend Boris Becker live for $25,000 cash!
Check out the table below to see when the freeroll tournaments for each Mission will be held:
|Mission||Freeroll Date||Freeroll time (CET)||Prize pool|
|Mission 1: Point||Sat 7th Jan 2017||17:00||$5,000|
|Mission 2: Game||Sun 8th Jan 2017||17:00||$5,000|
|Mission 3: Set||Sat 14th Jan 2017||17:00||$5,000|
|Mission 4: Match (Mobile only)||Sun 15th Jan 2017||17:00||$5,000|
The player who performs best across all four freerolls will be flown out to face Boris Becker in a series of heads-up games for $25,000 cash!
Our leaderboard will compare results from all four $5,000 freerolls, so players who complete all four Beat the Ace Missions will have the best chance of winning. Whoever comes first in the leaderboard will face Boris Becker for $25,000 cash along with luxury accommodation and $1,000 towards travel expenses.
The longer you last in each tourney, the more leaderboard points you’ll rack up. Leaderboard points are calculated using the following formula:
10 [√n/√rank] [1+log(buy-in+0.25)]
Check out where you rank on the current leaderboard by clicking here.
|Player Rank||Screen Name||Leaderboard Points|
- The Beat the Ace Missions promotion starts at 00:00 CET on 5th December and ends at 23:59 CET on 6th Jan
- If you can’t make the Live date then the H2H will be offered to next player on the leaderboard. No cash equivalent if you don’t make it
- In case of a tie we will award the H2H package to the player who has the best finishing position
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Condition