MILLIONS Irish Poker Festival - Terms and Conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. A minimum of 10% of the remaining prize pool must be left for the winner.
- Players that register after a tournament starts will receive a full starting stack.
- Players will not be allowed to cover any part of their body from the neck up.
- This includes, but is not limited to, wearing scarves, funnel neck sweatshirts, turtleneck jumpers, sunglasses, hats/caps. The only exception will be made for sunglasses to be used at the TV tables due to lighting and hats that do not cover/hide any part of the face at any time.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments. This does not include cash buy-ins at the venue.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- All participants in partypoker LIVE events must sign the waiver form accepting the media policy
- 2.5% of the prize-pool is withheld for staff, marketing and operational costs.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Payouts made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account. Payouts will be issued within 14 days of the festival ending.
- Wire transfers will be processed within 10 days of the festival ending.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their pay-out method.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
Key event #1
€550 Grand Prix
- Grand Prix Main Event is a single re-entry per fight tournament
- All players who reach Day 2 will receive Minimum-Cash value from the prize pool
- The event features a €100,000 GTD
- Specific online satellites will be available: €1,500 full package (Buy-in + Hotel + Expenses), €1,000 seat + expenses, and €550 seat only.
Key event #2
€3,000 MILLIONS Main Event
- The €3,000 MILLIONS Main Event Irish Poker Festival is a single re-entry tournament
- The event features a €700,000 GTD
- Specific online satellites will be available: €5,000 full package (Buy-in + Hotel + Expenses), €4,000 seat + expenses, and €3,000 seat only.
- Seats won in live satellites must be used for that specific event.
- Satellite winners must play the target day from the beginning.
- Seats are non-transferable to other players.
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives available if a player is unable to play the event.
- Any unused tickets at the end of the event will be forfeited.
- To see terms and conditions for playing live satellites after entering a specific promotion please view that promotion’s Terms and Conditions.
- The online schedule of satellites starts on the 14th of August 2023
- There are no refunds or cash alternatives if a player is unable to play the event.
- Seats may not be sold or transferred to other players.
- In the unlikely event that the satellites experience technical issues and are unable to reach completion will follow the procedures below:
- Satellites with guaranteed seats will be re-scheduled for another date.
- Phased QTR Finals or Semi Finals will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
- Feeders will be cancelled and paid out as per the partypoker cancellation policy.
Direct buy-in via partypoker
- Players can buy into the event using the balance in their partypoker account (Grand Prix and MILLIONS Main Event only).
- If a player buys in with partypoker and does not want to play the event or does not turn up to the event, they can contact support staff for a full refund into their account
- All pay outs will be credited in the partypoker account
Media and TV
- partypoker LIVE events are filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table