Team partypoker’s Kristen Bicknell is feeling in a generous mood and is giving one lucky partypoker the chance to play in the $5 million guaranteed MILLIONS Online Main Event for free. That’s correct, you’ve not misread that sentence, one of you will receive a $5,300 ticket for free.
The competition is super easy to enter, but you must act fast because the closing date is 23:00 GMT on February 23. Here’s what you need to do to give yourself a shot at the free MILLIONS Online Main Event seat.
- Reply to Kristen’s tweet where she’s offering you the chance of a free $5,300 ticket with a short video (one minute or less) discussing why you deserve the seat
- Make sure you do the above before 23:00 GMT on February 23 and that you tag @partypoker in your tweet
- Keep your fingers crossed that you’ve done enough to get your hands on the free ticket
- Use the ticket you win to enter Day 1B of the MILLIONS Online Main Event on February 28
There are only a couple of rules you need to be aware of regarding this promotion:
- Submitted videos must be 60-second or less
- Videos must be submitted before 23:00 GMT on February 23 and you must tag @partypoker
- You must have a real money partypoker.com account in order to receive the prize
- The prize is a free $5,300 MILLIONS Online ticket that can only be used for Day 1B of the MILLIONS Online Main Event on February 28
- There is no cash alternative
- The decision of the partypoker management team is final
What To Expect From the MILLIONS Online Main Event
Day 1A of the $5 million guaranteed MILLIONS Online Main Event kicks off on February 21 at exactly 19:05 GMT. Buying into this massive tournament costs $5,300 unless you manage to win your way in via the many satellites, which start at a mere $0.01.
There is a special Mega Satellite scheduled for 15:30 GMT on February 21 that has a whopping 50x $5,300 seats guaranteed to be won, that’s $265,000 worth of tickets guaranteed!
The MILLIONS Main Event itself sees you sit down with one-million chips and play to a 25-minute clock where the blinds start at 2,500/5,000/625a. Late registration is open until the end of the ninth level, and you can re-enter once before late registration closes.
Play continues on Day 1A until only 15% of the field remains.
It is the exact same format for Day 1B, including the 50x $5,300 seat Mega Satellite at 15:30 GMT, except this all happens on February 28.
Anyone who makes it through to Day 2 needs to be ready to return to the battle at 19:05 GMT on March 1. Ten 30-minutes levels are scheduled on Day 2, with Day 3 commencing at 19:05 GMT on March 2.
Day 3 sees the remaining players fight it out for a spot at the nine-handed final table where the prizes will be spectacular! That final table takes place at 19:05 GMT on March 3 and is streamed with card-up coverage on our Twitch channel.
Check Out All The Other MILLIONS Online Tournaments
It isn’t only the MILLIONS Online Main Event that deserves your attention because there are a plethora of side events running each and every day up to March 8. That is the day the $102,000 Mega High Roller, with its $3 million guarantee, brings the curtain down on the MILLIONS Online series.
Love poker? Join party!
If you’re ready to jump into the action, then click here to download partypoker and get started!
If you already have an account with us, click here to open partypoker and hit the tables!