Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the Powerfest promotion is GVC Services Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with company number 112454 and whose registered office is situated at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
- All Powerfest tournaments are subject to change at management discretion
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions
Tournament of Champions
- The winner of each of the 330 numbered Powerfest events will gain one entry to the Tournament of Champions Tournament
- Satellites are not eligible for the Tournament of Champions
- Multiple Powerfest event winners will only receive one entry to Tournament of Champions
- The Tournament of Champions will be held on 1st October, 2017 at 22:00 CET
- Excluding the above; tickets which have a value of $109 or less will expire within 7 days of issue. Tickets with a value of $215 or more will expire within 30 days of issue.
- The $20,000 prize pool advertised is divided as follows:
- $10,000 for the Tournament of Champions prize pool
- The tournament winner will be awarded an additional $10,000 worth of Power Series tickets, including 6 months’ worth of Title Fight buy-ins (26 weeks @ $215 = $5,590), 6 months’ worth of Main Event buy-ins (26 weeks @ $109 = $2,834), and the remaining $1,576 in a variety of Power Series tickets.
- Excluding the above named tickets; Power Series tickets which have a value of $109 or less will expire within 7 days of issue. Power Series tickets with a value of $215 or more will expire within 30 days of issue.
Last Chance Tourney
- In order to gain entry to the last Chance Tourney, players must play at least 5 of the 330 numbered Powerfest events, and not cash in any numbered Powerfest tournament played.
- Maximum one entry per player.
- Satellites are not eligible for the Last Chance Tourney.
- The tournament will be held at 21:00CET on 1st October 2017
- Prizes will be paid in Tournament dollars, which are subject to the inactive account fee schedule.
- Powerfest leaderboard week 1 is from Sunday 3rd September to 10:00CET to Monday 11th September 09:59CET
- Powerfest leaderboard week 2 is from Monday 11th September 10:00CET to Monday 18th September 09.59CET
- Powerfest leaderboard week 3 is from Monday 18th September 10:00CET to Monday 25th September 09.59CET
- Low buy-in is $5.50 & $11.00
- Medium buy-in is $22 & $55.00
- High buy-in is $109.00 & above
- Leaderboard payouts will be paid directly into your partypoker account within 48hrs of final powerfest tournament completing
- Satellites do not count towards leaderboard points
- Multiphase Tournaments do not count towards Leaderboard points
- How do I earn Leaderboard Points?
Leaderboard Points = 10 * [√n/√rank] * [1+log (buy-in+0.25)]
n = Number of players in the Power Series tournament
Buy-in = cost of Power Series tournament buy-in
Rank – position finished in the Power Series tournament
Players have to finish in the money to earn leaderboard points
Last Man Standing
- Players must cash in one of the numbered Powerfest events on Sunday 3rd September to progress into subsequent Sunday (10th September). The remaining players who successfully cash on Sunday, 10th September will proceed to Sunday, 17th September, and so on.
- Players who fail to cash in any of the Sundays leading up to the final Sunday will be eliminated from the promotion and will not gain entry to the final tournament.
- Satellites are not eligible for Last Man Standing
- Maximum one entry per player.
- The $10,000 prize pool for the Last Man Standing freeroll will be paid in cash.
- The tournament will be open to all players who successfully cash in each of the four Powerfest Sundays, and will be held at 21:00CET on 27th September 2017
- The Powerfest Ladies’ event is open to women only
- The tournament is to take place on Sunday 24th September at 15:00ET/20:00BST
- Players can buy in direct for $109 or satellite in from $5.50
- The player who knocks out a Team partypoker pro shall receive $109 cash in bounty
- There is $109 bounty per Team partypoker pro – 3 x $109 bounty(ies)* in total
- The tournament guarantee is $10,000 – excluding bounties