Max. one entry per player. Prizes paid in cash. T&Cs apply
Will you be the Last Man Standing?
Sure, the best part of this POWERFEST is the whopping $35,000,000 guarantee, not to mention the 330 events and 12 Championship events, but we’ve added even more spice to the mix.
Last Man Standing is an extra $10,000 freeroll open to players who cash in every Sunday during POWERFEST, and awarding a $10,000 partypoker LIVE package to the winner. For example, every player who cashes in on the first Sunday (3rd September) will continue on to the second Sunday (10th September) and so forth. Those players who stay in the game and continue to cash in every Sunday by the fourth and final Sunday (24th September) will go on to play the Last Man Standing $10K freeroll.
What can I win?
The winner of the Last Man Standing will take his or her share of the $10K prizepool, plus a partypoker LIVE package worth $10,000 that’s valid for 12 months.
How do I get in?
Just manage to cash in every Sunday of POWERFEST until the fourth and final Sunday (24th September).
The Last Man Standing $10,000 freeroll is on Wednesday, 27th September 2017 at 21:00 BST (22:00 CEST).
Terms and conditions
- Players must cash in one of the numbered Powerfest events on Sunday 3rd September to progress into subsequent Sunday (10th September). The remaining players who successfully cash on Sunday, 10th September will proceed to Sunday, 17th September, and so on.
- Players who fail to cash in any of the Sundays leading up to the final Sunday will be eliminated from the promotion and will not gain entry to the final tournament.
- Satellites are not eligible for Last Man Standing
- Maximum one entry per player.
- The $10,000 prize pool for the Last Man Standing freeroll will be paid in cash.
- The tournament will be open to all players who successfully cash in each of the four Powerfest Sundays, and will be held at 21:00CET on 27th September 2017