Any awarded tickets will expire after 7 days, unless otherwise stated
POWERFEST - $60M Gtd
|The important stuff|
|When? 2nd -23rd September, 2018|
|How do I get in? Buy-ins range from $1.10 to $25,500 or qualify via satellites from just $0.01.|
|What can I win? Your share of the $60M Gtd prizepool, plus promotions offering additional prizes.|
It’s time to prove yourself on partypoker’s biggest stage – POWERFEST is back.
Our flagship series continues to grow, and for its eighth instalment (2nd – 23rd September) we are guaranteeing a jaw-dropping prizepool of over $60M!
There’s a total of 670 tournaments scheduled across three weeks of fiercely competitive poker.
Events are split into Low, Medium and High levels, with buy-ins ranging from $1.10 to $25,500. Satellites start August 14, from as little as $0.01.
And you can display the full range of your skills! NLH, 6-Max, PLO, PKO, amongst other tournament formats, are all running during this prestigious series.
POWERFEST is packed full of mega-value tournaments with huge prizepools.
However, look out for the 20 Championship Events – 15 of which boast prizepools of $1M or more. These events offer you both the chance to land a huge score, and make POWERFEST history!
Leading the way is the biggest tournament of the series – the huge $25,500 Championship Event. With a remarkable $3M Gtd, expect to see poker royalty, including a number of partypoker pros, take to the felt on 20th September in pursuit of glory.
In addition to the $60M prizepool, the below promotions add even more POWERFEST value:
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Powerfest promotion is GVC Services Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with company number 112454 and whose registered office is situated at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
- All Powerfest tournaments are subject to change at management discretion
- All unused POWERFEST specific tickets won in buy-in satellites will be converted to tournament dollars at the end of POWERFEST with the exception of tickets with a value of $5,000 or more where the first entry won must be used in the target tournament.
- All unused POWERFEST specific tickets won in promotions or Freerolls will expire and will have no cash or tournament dollar alternativeStandard partypoker tournament rules apply
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions