MILLIONS Grand Final Barcelona – Terms and conditions
In addition to standard partypoker and partypokerLIVE terms and conditions, the following applies:
- Players can only buy in online via partypoker or live at Casino Barcelona.
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their payout method.
- Day 2 stacks are not transferrable and will be in play from the start of Day 2.
- The first seat you win on partypoker is non transferable and non refundable.
- If a player wins multiple seats they can be transferred to another player. The ticket however MUST still be used for this event.
- Players must make sure they can attend MILLIONS Grand Final Barcelona before playing any satellites or qualifiers. Unfortunately, if you cannot attend the event we cannot offer a refund and you will be blinded out.
- The event schedule and structures are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director can use their discretion to make amendments to tournaments.
- In quarter-final/semi-final satellites on partypoker where you carry your stack through to the next round, only your largest stack will qualify and any other stack will be automatically forfeited.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.