Available for specific buy-in ranges; Must play WPT tournaments to earn leaderboard points; runs from July 17th - September 8th.
Rising Star leaderboard
Check out the current standings for the WPT Rising Star leaderboard:
Terms and Conditions (Rising Star)
WPT World Online Championships Rising Star promotions has the following general T&C
- Rising Star includes any WPT World Online Championships tournament with a buy-in less than $300.
- This includes Micro Championship tournaments and side events.
- This excludes all satellites
- This includes all tournaments and side events that take place between 17th July and 9th September (for events that start on 8th September), with the exception of tournaments listed in the schedule as “High Roller Week” which will take place at the end of the festival, currently schedule to start on or around 9th September
- * dates subject the change
- Only a player’s best 10 “leaderboard points” will count towards this leaderboard.
- Players must play the specified buy ins to earn points for the respective leaderboard/s
- Prizes will be paid into player’s partypoker accounts within 96 hours of the leaderboard ending
- Leaderboards will display your real name, and by playing in a WPT World Online Championship scheduled tournament, you agree that your real name will be displayed in the tournament and in the relevant leaderboard
- To be eligible all personal and contact data associated with your account must be correct and verifiable
- partypoker / WPT reserves the right to change or end this promotion at any time
- partypoker / WPT reserves the right to cancel this promotion in its entirety or excluded any individual or individuals from participation, if it determines at its sole discretion that there are any irregularities or abuses occurring in connection with the promotion
- partypoker tournament rules apply
- This promotion is not available to partypoker players in Sweden, Denmark, France, Spain or Italy.