We have now released an updated version of the PartyPoker client. This release will bring a wide range of enhancements and improvements.
Stacking Console (Beta)
The most exciting addition to the client is the stacking console feature. This experimental new feature allows players to navigate through tables that are stacked on top of each other via a special console.
It is currently in Beta version and we are taking this opportunity to gain feedback from players before its full launch.
The main features are:
- Table list with relative position and timer alerts
- Concise and clear hand history
- Details of the players still in the hand and in their order to act allowing for quick positional assessment and previous action overlay
- Active console table with embedded action buttons
- Tables requiring attention, based on the time to act, clearly displayed
- Toggle between two tables with our previous table button.
You can find out all the details of our Stacking console on our website.
Tournament Synchronised Breaks
We will begin phasing in synchronised tournament breaks where tournaments will break for 5 minutes at 55 minutes to the hour. This will help players who play in multiple tournaments simultaneously by providing that valuable break every hour across all tournaments. This will help MT players as they will get a 5 minute break every single hour from ALL sites allowing players to play across sites.
Please note, synchronised breaks will not happen in the following instances:
- If Turbo tournaments haven’t yet passed the first two blind levels
- If the tournament hasn’t yet passed the first blind level
- If tournaments are running but still open for registration
For more details visit our synchronized breaks page
Player Statistics Overhaul
We have updated our statistics to allow you to track your performance in more detail. Statistics will now be offered per all game types, including Hi-Lo variations, and will also be persistent across multiple client sessions.
Tournament Late Registration Change
PartyPoker.com is now enhancing late registration. We will now offer some tournaments with late registration up to 6 levels into the tournament with late registration remaining open even if some players have been knocked out.
Un-registration end time for Tournaments
A field named ‘Un-registration ends’ has been added under the “Tournament Info” section displayed on the right hand side of the main lobby. This field will display the time left for Un-registration from the selected tournament.
MTCT Registration from Website
It was already possible to view the available tournaments at partypoker.com but it will now be possible to register for these tournaments online without having to open the client.
Thanks to all those that have made suggestions through the 2+2 forum and contacted us privately with your recommended improvements.