Luke “FullFlush” Schwartz sent an email with his thoughts on the opponents at PartyPoker’s Premier League Poker in Las Vegas.
These are Luke’s thoughts in full, unedited and uncensored:
- Phil Hellmuth all mouth well past it won 20 years ago against the lolest of fields
- Tony G about as much mouth and skill as Hellmuth
- David Benyamine I can feel the equity already in his Hold ’em leaks
- JC Tran won it last year although field was easy
- Roland de Wolfe any profit he might make will be paid st8 to whoever whipped him at chinnese for the week
- Yevgeniy Timoshenko doesn’t make any mistakes but I think I own him
- Daniel Negreanu total legend prob 2nd favourite after myself of course
- Vanessa Rousso can never tell the difference between her and the girl from American Pie that plays poker too
- Doyle Brunson obv a legend not sure if he can keep up with me but I guess he’ll own Phil and Tony
What do you think?
PartyBets odds setters kind of disagree with Luke Schwartz and have JC Tran as a 5/1 favourite with Luke as 4th best at 8/1.
What do you say?