Thousands of you have enjoyed the flexibility that comes with using Tournament Dollars (TS) at partypoker since we launched them back in October 2019; yes, it has been that long! You have won them in satellites and spent them chasing big scores in events, but now they are undergoing a major transformation and turning into Party Dollars (P$).
Party Dollars (P$) replace Tournament Dollars from April 4 and are available for all partypoker players to earn via P$ satellites. Unlike Tournament Dollars, which, as the name suggests, could only be used to buy into our tournaments, Party Dollars can be used to buy in and rebuy into all of our poker games. This means you can use Party Dollars to enter tournaments, satellites, sit & go, SPINS, and even cash games including fastforward!
Keeping track of how many Party Dollars you have is simple because they are clearly displayed in the cashier menu, which is where you also find your account balances and any tournament tickets you have won or received.
It is also possible to track your Party Dollars transactions via the “My Transactions” link within the cashier.
There are a couple of options available for you once you have earned some Party Dollars; both are valid for tournament poker or cash games. You can choose to use your cash balance first then Party Dollars, or Party Dollars first then your available cash balance. This makes it possible to save up your Party Dollars for a more expensive tournament entry or taking a shot in a cash game.
We have some exciting plans for Party Dollars in the pipeline, so ensure you stay tuned to the partypoker blog, plus our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter channels to keep up-to-date with all the goings-on.
Party Dollars (P$) Key T&Cs
- Poker dollars (P$) are a virtual currency and can be used in to buy-in to any poker game in full or part. This includes Multi-Table Tournaments, SPINS tournaments, Sit & Go tournaments, Normal cash games or FastForward cash games.
- When you register to a tournament or cash game, P$ will be used first (unless you change your settings to use your cash first).
- Where P$ are used to buy-in to a tournament, un-registration from the tournament prior to start will result in a refund of P$ back to the player account.
- Any winnings generated from finishing in a prize rank in the tournament will be in the currency advertised in the tournament lobby.
- When P$ are used to buy-in to cash games, P$ will treated as cash at the cash game table. If the player stands-up or leaves the table before P$ have been invested into the pot, the uninvested P$ will be returned to the player as P$. Any P$ which have been invested into the pot will be returned as cash.
- P$ are valid for 12 months, are non-withdrawable and cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged or refunded.
Love poker? Join party!
If you’re ready to jump into the action, then click here to download partypoker and get started!
If you already have an account with us, click here to open partypoker and hit the tables!