18+. From 24.07.22 to 08.08.22. Qualify via satellite or buy-in to participate. The winner will receive 2 Paddock Club Hospitality tickets to the GP of Brazil (11.11.22-13.11.22) plus $3,000 cash. Restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Fast Action. High-Octane Fun. $2.5M+ on the line.
Introducing the McLaren F1 Team Turbo Series, a full-throttle poker tournament series inspired by the energy and excitement of McLaren Formula 1 with a massive $2.5M in guarantees!
The series gets in gear from Friday, 22nd July – Monday, 8th August, with buy-ins from $0.55 - $215, major guarantees, and the chance to win prizes for free!
Click here to see the full schedule.
Get ready to fly
This is a turbo series, which means the intensity and action of each tournament increases faster than usual - the perfect structure for a partypoker X McLaren F1 Team Event!
No matter how many people enter, partypoker guarantees at least $2.5 million in cash prizes over the course of this series. And, as more people enter, that prize pool can only go up!
McLaren F1 Team in the mix
Plus, there will be some spectacular racing prizes up for grabs, from McLaren F1 Team merchandise to an exclusive McLaren F1 Team experience in Brazil in November.
Easy to enter…and free!
Join for free by entering one of our satellite tourneys for a chance to win an entry to a McLaren F1 Team Turbo Series tournament. For no money at all, you could be in for the poker ride of your life!
Sign up today at partypoker.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By taking part in the McLaren “Turbo Series $300K Main Event Competition” (the “Competition”) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition starts on Day 1 of the “Turbo Series $300k Main Event” on07.2022 at 20:00 (UK time) and finishes at the end of the Day 2 “Turbo Series $300k Main Event”, commencing on 08.08.2022 at 21:00 (UK time) ( the “Promotional Period”).
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE COMPETITION
- The Competition is open to:
- residents of countries where partypoker.com accept customers from (this information can be found here please see ‘Country of residence’ dropdown list displaying available countries);
- who are 18 years of age and over; and
- who are not self-excluded, or a part of any National Self-Exclusion scheme.
(together an “Eligible Player”)
- Employees of the Promoter or any agency or other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Promoter or any such person’s agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION
- To participate in the Competition, Eligible Players must:
- qualify via any satellite tournament; or
- pay the buy-in fee
- Details about the satellite tournaments and schedules will be published on the partypoker.com website.
COMPETITION MECHANICS AND PRIZES
- The winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will win the available prize pool as well as the following competition prize:
- One pair of 3-day Paddock Club Hospitality Tickets to the Brazilian Grand Prix taking place from 11th – 13th November 2022 at the Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace circuit in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The Winner will also receive 3,000 USD (or the equivalent in GBP/EUR as applicable) to travel to and attend the event with one guest.
- The Hospitality Tickets will need to be collected by the Winner at the McLaren F1 Team Hotel in Brazil. Details of the location and collection will be provided prior to the event to the Winner’s registered email address. The Winner will also need to bring photo ID to collect the tickets. The 3,000 USD (or the equivalent in GBP/EUR as applicable) cash allowance will be paid into the Winner’s account after ID and age verification checks for the Winner and their guest are passed successfully.
- The Winner will be contacted by email using the email address associated with their account (a “Winning Notification”) within five (5) days of the Winner being selected. The Winner will need to respond to the Winning Notification within five (5) days of receiving it to confirm acceptance of the Prize, confirm their contact details and any other relevant details necessary in order for the Winner to receive the
- It is the Eligible Players’ responsibility to ensure that the email address associated with their account is correct. Failure to respond to the Winning Notification within five (5) days of receiving it will result in the forfeiting of the Prize.
- The Winner (and their guest) will be required to satisfy any age, ID verification, responsible gambling and/or other checks that are required, prior to receiving the Prize, in order to ensure the Prize is administered fairly and responsibly. The Winner (and their guest) may be required to provide additional information and documentation in order to satisfy such checks. Any failure to provide such information or documents, or to satisfy such checks when requested by the Promoter will result in the Winner forfeiting the Prize.
HOSPITALITY TICKETS PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Both the Winner’s name and their guest’s name will be shared with McLaren to arrange access to the Paddock Club Hospitality. The processing of personal data from McLaren shall be governed by McLaren Privacy Notice.
- The Winner may exchange their Prize for a cash alternative to the value of USD (or the equivalent in GBP/EUR as applicable). This will be paid into the Winner’s player account.
- In the event of any Government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions, the Promoter reserves the right to provide tickets to a different Grand Prix.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner to ensure they, and any travel companions, hold all valid documents, travel insurance, and/or have taken such other arrangements as necessary for their trip (including obtaining any COVID-19 tests or other requirements).
- Unless specified by the Promoter in writing, the Prize does not cover any costs related to the attendance of the Brazilian Grand Prix from 11th – 13th November 2022 over and above the 3,000 USD (or the equivalent in GBP/EUR as applicable) cash allowance.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for any cancellation and/or alterations (including any cancellations and/or alterations that are a direct or indirect result of the COVID-19 pandemic) to any element of the Prize that is outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter will not be responsible and/or liable for the inability of the Winner or their guests to take up and/or use the Prize.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and their invited guests to comply with any third-party providers terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Competition, Eligible Players acknowledge and accept the use of personal data by the Promoter according to these Terms and Conditions and the PartyPoker Privacy Notice.
- An Eligible Player’s personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation*.
- Any personal data (e.g. full name and email address) relating to Eligible Players will be used solely for the purpose of operating the Competition, responding to entrants’ queries and/or requests and to provide technical or functional support. Eligible Players will automatically be enrolled into the functional email communications for the management of the Competition.
- The Winner’s personal data shall be shared with McLaren for Prize distribution purposes. The processing of personal data from McLaren shall be governed by McLaren Privacy Notice.
- By entering into this Competition, each entrant agrees that any personal information provided in connection with the Competition may be held and used by the Promoter (and/or its agents and suppliers) in order to administer the Competition.
- Eligible Players acknowledge that the Winner’s first name and county shall be published on the Promoter’s website(s) or made available to the public across social media channels. Should a winning entrant not want to have their first name and/or county published on the Promoter’s website(s) or made available to the public across social media channels, the winning entrant should notify the Promoter as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- The Promoter will keep any personal information provided as part of an entry for a period of six (6) months after the Promotional Period ending.
- Eligible Players can exercise their data privacy rights and/or withdraw from the Competition at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*Data Protection legislation means the UK GDPR and the relevant national privacy laws/ the GDPR and the relevant national privacy laws.
- The Promoter of this Competition is LC International Limited, whose registered office address is Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change, end and/or restrict your access to the Competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons as per our General T&Cs which can be found here: https://help.partypoker.com/en/general-information/legal-matters/general-terms-and-conditions
- Where the Promoter suspects that a winning participant is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend and/or remove that participant from the Competition, and/or suspend the Competition pending further investigation.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility or liability for: (i) communication line failures, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition; (ii) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or (iii) to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from Competition participation, the acceptance of a Prize and/or use of a Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.