18+. Available on MTT, satellites, SPINS, Sit & Go, cash games or fastforward.
We’re introducing partydollars!
What are P$?
P$ (partydollars) will now replace all of your T$
- P$ are a new flexible currency offering you more flexibility.
You can spend your P$ on any online poker tournament, fastforward and cash games.
Previously, if you won $100 in Tournament Dollars you’d only be able to play a tournaments. P$ allow you to use your P$100 for any game.
P$ can be used in any online MTT, satellite, SPINS tournaments, cash games, fastforward or Sit & Go
- Usable for any online poker MTT, SPINS, Sit & Go, fastforward and cash games
- Flexible spending for you, giving you more choice
partydollars — Key Features
partydollars are your new flexible currency to be spent on any poker game.
All of your Tournament Dollars will now be converted to partydollars.
P$ give you more flexibility. New partydollars can be spent now on cash games, and fastforward as well as MTTs, satellites, SPINS tournaments and Sit & Gos.
What are the benefits?
Flexibility – players can now use their P$ to play in online tournaments, SPINS tournaments, Sit & Gos, cash games and fastforward.
partydollars key facts
Can be used in any online MTT, satellite, SPINS tournaments, cash games and fastforward or Sit & Go.
partydollars cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
Terms and Conditions
- partydollars (P$) are a virtual currency and can be used in to buy-in to any poker game in full or part. This includes Multi-Table Tournaments, SPINS tournaments, Sit & Go tournaments, Normal cash games or FastForward cash games.
- When you register to a tournament or cash game, P$ will be used first (unless you change your settings to use your cash first).
- Where P$ are used to buy-in to a tournament, un-registration from the tournament prior to start will result in a refund of P$ back to the player account.
- Any winnings generated from finishing in a prize rank in the tournament will be in the currency advertised in the tournament lobby.
- When P$ are used to buy-in to cash games, P$ will treated as cash at the cash game table. If the player stands-up or leaves the table before P$ have been invested into the pot, the uninvested P$ will be returned to the player as P$. Any P$ which have been invested into the pot will be returned as cash.
- P$ are valid for 12 months, are non-withdrawable and cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged or refunded.