18+. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly.
Seven days of huge tournament action!
The Irish Open Online is Europe’s longest running poker series, and we’re bringing it to the online felt for the first time!
Running from Monday, 6th April to Sunday 12th April, follow in the footsteps of legends of the game and compete for the huge €2.7M GTD prize pool.
Irish Open Online key details:
- Dates: Monday 6th April – Sunday 12th April
- Events: 22
- Buy-in range: €162 - €5,200
- GTE: €2.7M
- Main Event: €1M GTE, €1,100 buy-in
A prestigious series…
Expect all the intensity and thrills of the live series but experience it from the comfort of your own home!
Our 22 events provide tournaments for all tastes, with buy-ins from €162.
Satellites are running now, even offering you the chance to win a €5,200 High Roller seat from as little as €5.50!
Please note that players’ real names, as opposed to aliases, will be shown at the tables and in the lobbies.
Our biggest tournament of the series boasts an incredible €1M GTD prize pool!
You can buy in to any of the following Main Event Day 1s for €1,100:
- Day 1A = Wednesday, 8th April
- Day 1B = Thursday, 9th April
- Day 1C = Friday, 10th April
- Day 1D = Saturday, 11th April
Players may enter as many Day 1s as they like, bringing their biggest stack through to Day 2 (Saturday 11th April). A winner will be crowned on the Final Day (Sunday 12th April).
Satellites are running now from just €1.10!
Follow all the action…
We’ll be streaming live coverage on our partypokerTV page here!
So, tune in and watch the action unfold live on the following days:
- Tuesday, 7th - Wednesday, 8th April
- Wednesday, 8th - Thursday, 9th April
- Saturday, 12th – Sunday, 13th April
Check out the full schedule for Irish Open Online here
Terms and Conditions
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions