Enter a $2,500 GTD poker tournament
You can win a share of $2,500 GTD every Thursday at PartyPoker.
Unlike many freerolls, this one is exclusive to players who bet on sports – which makes for an exciting field of entrants. And, because you can enter every week, it’s a solid opportunity for you to play regular freerolls and try to boost your bankroll.
Bet $5 on any sport to win a seat to the following week’s poker tourney. Once there, you’ll have a chance to play your way to a share of $2,500 in cash!
There’s a game for everyone at PartyPoker.
When can I play? Every Thursday
How do I get in? Bet $5 on any sport
What can I win? Entry to a weekly freeroll with $2,500 GTD
Terms and conditions
BEFORE ENTERING THIS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS TOURNAMENT ENTRY. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
- These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this “Thursday Night Sports Tournament” promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE.
- This Promotion is available to Eligible Players (as defined below) each week from Thursday 20:00 (UK time) to Thursday 19:59 (UK time) (the “Promotional Week”) from 04/05/2023.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to real money customers of www.partypoker.com (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old
- have downloaded our poker client; and
- are eligible to receive Website Promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter this Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country.
FREEROLL TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- To participate in this Promotion, Eligible Players must place a Qualifying Bet (defined below) during a Promotional Week during the Promotional Period.
- A “Qualifying Bet” is a bet that complies with the following requirements:
- it is placed on any sports market during a Promotional Week;
- it is a minimum stake of £5 in cumulative bets;
- it is placed using real money only.
- Any bets placed with free bets will not be classed as a Qualifying Bet
- Any bets that are placed and subsequently “cashed out” will not be classed as a Qualifying Bet
- Void bets will not be classed as a Qualifying Bet.
- If an Eligible Player has made more than one Qualifying Bet during the Promotional Week, their first Qualifying Bet will count towards the Promotion.
- Upon placing a Qualifying Bet, an Eligible Player will be credited with one Poker Tournament Ticket to use in the weekly run poker tournament ‘Thursday Night Sports Tournament’ for a chance to win a share of $2,500.
- An Eligible Player can receive a maximum of one Poker Tournament Ticket per Promotional Week regardless of the number of Qualifying Bets placed during that week.
POKER TOURNAMENT SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
- Thursday Night Sports Tournament runs on Thursday at 20:00 each week during the Promotional Period
- The Poker Tournament Ticket is for use on Thursday Night Sports Tournaments only
- The Poker Tournament Ticket must be used within 15 days from the date of credit, otherwise it will expire and not be reissued.
- To enter the Thursday Night Sports Tournament, Eligible Players must download the Website’s poker client.
- The Poker Tournament Ticket can be found in the “My Tickets” section of an Eligible Player’s Website account.
- Any winnings derived from a Thursday Night Sports Tournament carry no wagering requirements and will be paid in cash in USD then immediately converted to the Eligible Player’s Website account currency.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- This Promotion is organised by the company defined in the Terms and Conditions of use applicable to an Eligible Player and their Website account (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter may place restrictions on a player’s account in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that a player can participate in. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect a player’s ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, they reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player’s Website account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from their offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, discontinue or terminate the Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.