Anthony Joshua is set to challenge Charles Martin for the IBF world heavyweight title at The O2 on April 9 and you could be ringside thanks to partypoker.
We have three sets of tickets for you to win, each of them placing you ringside for what should be an explosive bout and one that could see Joshua add the IBF world heavyweight title to the Commonwealth Heavyweight and British heavyweight belts he already has.
Twenty-six-year-old Joshua has knocked out all 15 of his opponents to date, the latest being Dillian Whyte on December 12, 2015, and you could be there to see if the Watford man can make it 16 from 16 fights.
Win Ringside Seats to the Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin Fight
There are three ways for you to win ringside seats to the Joshua versus Martin fight on April 9, all of them at partypoker. Please note, that this promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, that the prize for each of the three routes is a pair of ringside tickets only, and the tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value, and cannot be sold. All winners must be a member of the partypoker UK Community Forum on Facebook to be eligible to win a prize.
Play both the Jab and Contender on March 16
Set your alarms for 7:00 pm on March 16 and buy yourself into the Jab and the Contender to be in with a chance of winning a pair of ringside tickets. Play in both the $5.50 buy-in Jab ($10,000 guaranteed) and the $22 buy-in Contender ($20,000 guarantee) and we will select one player at random to win a pair of tickets.
Freeroll Your Way to Glory
The second way to get your hands on these much sought-after tickets is to play in the freeroll scheduled for 8:00 pm on Wednesday 23 March. The password for this exclusive freeroll will be made public in the partypoker UK Community Forum on Facebook, and its champion walks away with Joshua vs Martin tickets!
Win the $5.50 Tournament on March 28
If you’ve been unsuccessful in winning the ringside tickets during the random draw and the freeroll, you get one more shot at winning in a low-stakes tournament at 8:00 pm on Monday 28 March. This tournament costs a mere $5.50 to enter and the winner secures themselves a pair of tickets for this title bout – any prize pool generated is paid as per our standard payout structure.
Anthony Joshua versus Charles Martin Tickets T&C
- This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Any non-UK resident who manages to win tickets will forfeit them to the next player in the tournaments’ standings
- The tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, do not have a cash value, and cannot be sold
- The prize is for two ringside tickets only. Winners are responsible for their own travel and accommodation
- Only one prize per customer. Should a player win two prizes, the second is awarded to the next player in that tournament’s standings
- Winners must be members of the partypoker UK Community Forum on Facebook.
- partypoker reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion at any time and without prior notice
- The decision of the partypoker management is final
- Standard promotional terms and conditions apply