The 2017 World Series of Poker is in full swing over in Las Vegas and Team partypoker is over there in force. While none of our ambassadors have managed to get their hands on a coveted WSOP bracelet yet, there have been some impressive results from the team.
Poker legend and partypoker Chairman, Mike Sexton, has been a regular feature at the WSOP for more than 30 years and 2017 is no different. Through to today, Sexton has reached the money places of three events at the 2017 WSOP for combined winnings of $19,460.
- 552nd place in the $565 NLHE Colossus II for $2,826
- 26th place in the $1,500 NLHE for $12,135
- 94th place in the $3,000 PLO 6-Handed for $4,499
Some of the biggest cash games of the year take place in Las Vegas during the WSOP and this is music to Sam Trickett’s ears. The Nottingham lad has managed to tear himself away from high stakes cash games to play a few WSOP events, and he has one cash to his name so far.
- 37th place in the $10,000 NLHE 6-Handed for $16,580
The Brazilian sensation that is Joao Simao is another of our players who has one cash to his name after he outlasted more than 900 players in the $3,000 NLHE 6-Handed event that Chris Moorman won.
- 26th place in the $3,000 NLHE 6-Handed for $14,364
With a World Poker Tour and European Poker Tour title to his name, Roberto Romanello needs a WSOP bracelet to become a member of the exclusive Triple Crown club. Romanelo came close again earlier in the series, finishing 18th in the $3,000 PLO 6-Handed event.
- 18th place in the $3,000 PLO 6-Handed for $15,531
- 123rd place in the $1,500 NLHE for $3,075
- 84th in the $888 NLHE Crazy Eights for $5,637
Russia’s Anatoly Filatov is out in Las Vegas and hoping to return home with the most sought after piece of poker jewellery. He’s drawn a blank so far, but he does have a cash in a $1,000 event.
- 251st place in the $1,000 NLHE Super Turbo Bounty for $998
Polish phenom Dzmitry Urbanovich has found himself queuing at the cashier’s cage four times so far this summer. He keeps knocking on the door of a super deep run so surely it is a matter of when not if he makes it to a final table.
- 303rd place in the $333 NLHE Online for $602
- 430th place in the $1,500 NLHE Millionaire Maker for $4,174
- 90th place in the $1,000 NLHE Super Turbo Bounty for $1,738
- 130th place in the $1,500 NLHE Bounty for $1,976
Norway’s Johnny Lodden would love nothing more than to win a WSOP bracelet and he came close to doing this when he put together a deep run in the $10,000 PLO event. Watch out for Lodden in the Main Event.
- 19th place in the $10,000 PLO 8-Handed Championship for $26,167
“The Flying Dutchman” Marcel Luske has cashed in three events and all three have been non-hold’em, going to show that the wily pro is one of the most-rounded players on the roster.
- 35th place in the $1,500 PLO Hi/Lo Limit Omaha Hi/Lo for $4,752
- 20th place in the $1,500 Seven Card Stud for $3,142
- 23rd place in the $1,100 PLO Hi/Low for $2,125
It’s a long, long flight from Australia to Las Vegas but Jackie Glazier is hoping to make it worth the effort. Glazier already has a WSOP bracelet on her wrist and is in the hunt for a second.
- 123rd in the $1,000 NLHE for $2,042
You can follow updates from all members of Team partypoker via their Twitter channels and via our Twitter channel. Good luck for the rest of the series to each of our ambassadors and anyone who plays on partypoker.
Ready to join the party?
If you’re ready to jump into the action, then click here to download partypoker and get started!