Today is the day that players can now play up to four tables at a time on an android mobile device. The soft launch of the revolutionised app includes a range of exciting new features which have never been experienced on partypoker before.
Players can enjoy any four tables at one time with a mix of any cash games and tourneys. There is a new mini table view with quick fold and a customisable bet slider.
Group Head of partypoker Tom Waters said “After the release of mobile-multi table on android last week, I’m delighted that iOS users can now also experience these improvements. The ability for people to play more than one table at a time was critical for us and I’m confident that our players will love the usability of the new mobile product. We would like players to enjoy the cool new features and let us know what they think as we will be continuing to enhance the new product throughout the year and will look to build in player feedback.”
Further features available include:
- Scroll or tap between tables – no need to visit the lobby
- Add similar – grab a seat at another table in one tap
- Seat selection – take your pick at cash game tables
- Alerts – never miss a hand again
- Back to table button – one button and you’re back in your seat
- Pre-selected actions – check, fold or call in advance