Luke Schwartz reviews the lineup of Premier League Poker V. Follow the final day live updates.
- Timoshenko: Solid, always the favourite in my book in these formats.
- Katchalov: Pretty tight. Solid. Doesn’t make big mistakes.
- Trickett: Won a lot over the last few years. Has a lot of confidence. Plays aggressively. This type of format is not his strongest form of poker.
- Jungleman: Bring him out into people and he’s not favourite in any game.
- Frankenberger: Done well in Wall Street but I don’t rate his poker game.
- Unabomber: Pretty good at maths. His technical poker game is not very good but his speech play is very good.
And an extra on the former Premier League champion David Benyamine: Dipped in form over the last two years but so have I to some extent.