Sit & Go Hero

Play For up to 10,000 Times Your Buy-in With Sit & Go Hero

Posted by partypoker & filed under Online Poker.

Today sees the launch of Sit & Go Hero at partypoker, an exciting four-handed sit & go bounty tournament with a difference, the difference being you can play for up to 10,000 times your buy-in!

Sit & Go Hero launches with five different buy-in levels to suit all players bankrolls, $1, $3, $5, $10, and $20, and the prize pool played for is randomly selected once four players have bought in. Also determined at random is the player who will play with a bounty on their heads, with this bounty being worth up to $50,000.

Most of the time the winner of a Sit & Go Hero tournament walks away with 75% of the prize pool, with the remaining 25% being used for the bounty. However, when the multiplier reaches the 50×-1,000x level, those players finishing in second and third place also receive a share.

When the multiplier hits the huge 10,000x jackpot, second, third, and fourth place each receive 15% of the prize pool, while the champion banks the rest of the juicy prize.

Speaking of the Sit & Go Hero launch, Group Head of partypoker, Tom Waters, said: “We wanted to put a new twist on the traditional sit & go jackpot format and give our players something unique in the marketplace. With Sit & Go Hero we believe we have done just that. Our existing bounty MTTs are very popular with our players and the added bonus of a bounty in every game of Sit & Go Hero, combined with huge jackpots of up to 10,000 times the player’s stake is set to shake things up for players of all bankrolls.”

Sit & Go Hero Payout Tables

$1 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier 1st Place Bounty Amount Places Paid Frequency in 1 million games
10,000 $6,000 $2,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $600 $250 1,2,3 72
100 $60 $25 1,2,3 715
50 $30 $12.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $7.50 $2.50 1 7,143
6 $4.50 $1.50 1 55,817
4 $3 $1 1 569,407
2 $1.50 $0.50 1 365,195

$3 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier 1st Place Bounty Amount Places Paid Frequency in 1 million games
10,000 $18,000 $7,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $1,800 $750 1,2,3 72
100 $180 $75 1,2,3 715
50 $90 $37.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $22.50 $7.50 1 7,143
6 $13.50 $4.50 1 60,635
4 $9 $3 1 579,771
2 $4.50 $1.50 1 350,013

$5 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier 1st Place Bounty Amount Places Paid Frequency in 1 million games
10,000 $30,000 $12,500 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $3,000 $1,250 1,2,3 72
100 $300 $125 1,2,3 715
50 $150 $62.50 1,2,3 1,643
10 $37.50 $12.50 1 7,143
6 $22.50 $7.50 1 60,635
4 $15 $5 1 579,771
2 $7.50 $2.50 1 350,013

$10 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier 1st Place Bounty Amount Places Paid Frequency in 1 million games
10,000 $60,000 $25,000 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $6,000 $2,500 1,2,3 72
100 $600 $250 1,2,3 715
50 $300 $125 1,2,3 1,643
10 $75 $25 1 7,143
6 $45 $15 1 80,623
4 $30 $10 1 559,795
2 $15 $5 1 350,001

$20 Sit & Go Hero

Multiplier 1st Place Bounty Amount Places Paid Frequency in 1 million games
10,000 $120,000 $50,000 1,2,3,4 8
1,000 $12,000 $5,000 1,2,3 72
100 $1,200 $500 1,2,3 715
50 $600 $250 1,2,3 1,643
10 $150 $50 1 7,143
6 $90 $30 1 80,623
4 $60 $20 1 559,795
2 $30 $10 1 350,001

Try out Sit & Go Hero today and let us know what you think about this thrilling new poker format.

Keep up to date with the all things partypoker!

Get all the latest partypoker updates from your favourite social media outlets. You can Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.