Cash Game Missions
Conquer the cash tables for your $25 reward
The important stuff
How do I play? Go to your ‘Missions’ section, find the Cash Game Mission you want to take on and then click ‘Start Mission’.
If you already have an active Mission, you will have to pause that one first.
What can I win? $25 cash reward.
Tired of the daily grind? Looking for ways to spice up your cash game play? Our two new Cash Game Missions will be right up your street.
How do I win?
For a limited time only, each of these Cash Games Missions will give you a $25 cash reward when you complete them. Each Mission has just one objective, but you’re going to have put in some dedicated table time to check them off.
Cash Game Mission – Pocket Pairs
The first Mission is all about the power of your starting hand so we want you win with all the different pocket pairs in the game. And in descending order. That means you’ve got to start with A-A and finish with 2-2.
Cash Game Mission – Final Hands
This Mission is a quest for one of the mightiest hands in poker, the straight flush. Start by winning a showdown with a pair and work your way all the way up to that straight flush with all the different hand ranks in the right order in between.
Remember, if you have an active Mission you’ll need to pause it before you can start one of the Cash Games Missions.
Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of the ‘The Cash Game Missions’ promotion is GVC Services Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with company number 112454 and whose registered office is situated at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
- The Cash Game Missions promotion is available for limited time and player will be notified 2 weeks before the Mission ends (the “Promotional Period”)
- Players will have to meet all objectives of The Cash Game Missions below to receive $25 on completion of each Mission:
Mission Pocket Pairs:
- Win with all pocket pairs in descending order, starting from A-A all the way down to 2-2
Mission Final Hands:
- Win with all of the different hand ranks in order, starting with a pair all the way up to a straight flush
- Only play on Hold'em Cash Game tables counts towards both Cash Game Missions
- Heads-up tournaments, heads-up cash games and all freerolls are excluded. “Tournaments” includes all multi-table tournaments, single table Sit & Go tournaments and multi-table Sit & Go tournaments with a cash buy-in. To win a hand the hand needs to go to showdown
- The Cash Game Missions are open to real money players only
- A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account
- By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions