WSOP Circuit Russia – RUB 252M Gtd!
It’s the first ever WSOP Circuit event to take place on Russian soil – take a seat at the glamourous Casino Sochi from 18th May to be part of this historic festival!
A mix of tournaments
The 11-event festival consists of a mix of structures and games, with a massive RUB 252M guaranteed prizepool.
Watch out for the RUB 120M Main Event! Online Day 1s take place on Sunday 13th May and Sunday 20th May, before live action begins 22nd May.
Seven Circuit Rings
Not only are there huge prizepools to play for, but you can land yourself a piece of poker prestige by claiming a WSOP Circuit Ring!
With seven rings to play for across a mix of tournaments, including PLO, High Roller and Monster Stack events, there’s plenty of opportunities to win your way into poker history!
For the full WSOP Circuit Russia schedule, please click here.
Satellite your way to Sochi
There are only three branches of the satellite tree to climb!
The first stage is the RUB 15 centrolls - progress through these feeder qualifiers onto the RUB 660 Semi Finals!
The last stage is the RUB 6,600 Finals! Held three times a week (Sunday, Tuesday, & Thursday), play your way to a RUB 66,000 Main Event seat in Sochi!
ALSO you can satellite into the ever-popular Colossus event!
Again, there will be three stages, with buy-ins starting at just RUB 15. The RUB 1500 Daily Final will take at 20:00 CET, with winners landing a seat in the RUB 16,500 Colossus!
The Main Event:
Two Online Day 1s for the RUB 120M Main Event will take place before the tournament moves onto the live felt:
- Online Day 1A = Sunday 13th May (21:00 CET)
- Online Day 1B = Sunday 20th May (21:00 CET)
There will be SIX Live Day 1s:
- Live Day 1A = Tuesday 22nd May (12:00)
- Live Day 1B = Tuesday 22nd May (17:00)
- Live Day 1C = Wednesday 23th May (12:00)
- Live Day 1D = Wednesday 23th May (17:00)
- Live Day 1E = Thursday 24th May (12:00)
- Live Day 1F =Thursday 24th May (17:00)
Players who progress will line up at Day 2, starting 12:00 on Friday 25th May!
All the live action will take place at the glamorous Casino Sochi!
The Casino Sochi is the first casino in Russia’s newest dedicated gambling zone. The five-star complex opened in January 2017 and features 70 gaming tables, 569 slot machines and a bustling poker room.
Estonskaya St., 51, Esto-Sadok
Sochi 354392, Russia
Age requirements: 18+ years
Dress code: Smart casual
Travel By Air
- Regular flights from Moscow arrive into Sochi International Airport daily. Flights to Moscow are available from almost all major international airports.
- For help finding flights click here.
Transfer from Airport
- Transfers from Sochi International Airport to Sochi will take approximately 30 minutes. You can take a taxi - all the major mobile taxi apps (Uber, Yandex. Taxi and Gett) work in the Greater Sochi area.
- If you are driving to Casino Sochi, take Highway E97 from the airport to the Casino, toward Krasnaya Polyana and Gorky Gorod Resort. Follow the road for 42 kilometers to Gorky Gorod Resort, then take a left onto Zashchitnikov Kavkaza St. and drive straight on.
- Parking is available in the Casino’s open-air unsupervised parking lot. Gorky Gorod Resort parking rates apply to guests at the Casino. Parking is free for the first hour, after which it is charged at 100 rubles per hour. The daily rate is 500 rubles.
- You can also jump aboard the Lastochka train to Casino Sochi. The comfortable Lastochka train departs from Sochi and Adler train stations, as well as Sochi Airport, and terminates at either Esto-Sadok or Rosa Khutor station. Please note that the train’s schedule varies depending on the season, so make sure you check the lastochka-poezd.ru. The Casino is two kilometers away from the train stations and can be reached by cab or bus.
Players are responsible for ensuring they are eligible to travel to partypoker events before attempting to qualify for or enter a tournament. This includes attaining all documentation such as passports and visas.
To check if you require a visa for your visit to Russia click here.
Where to stay
We recommend staying close to the action at the luxurious 5* Marriot Hotel, which is located right next to the casino.
Sochi Casino provides a whole range of cash games that run 24/7.