There is only a couple of days to go until the end of Jungleman’s WSOP Challenge. It is simple, all you have to do is send in a video of you doing ‘good deeds.’ I have had a look at some of the videos and quite frankly at the moment I don’t think anybody has qualified. Do you know what an opportunity you are wasting here? Send in a video of doing a good deed – then get your 10k and hotel paid for by Jungleman. There is no easier way to qualify for the WSOP at this stage in my mind. It’s a gift! Easy money! What do you think you are doing by not entering? Don’t you spot the value?
Anyway, here is my entry. My good deeds are:
- Being the captain
- Calling for the refill for Martins Adeniya
- Having a date with an eight
- Ordering free drinks all round after this pot
- Has anyone seen Roland de Wolfe since this event?
- I rest my case Mr Jungleman. Do I qualify?
You still have time to take part in the Jungleman WSOP Challenge. Here’s Daniel explaining more:
Feel like winning a trip to Las Vegas and playing the WSOP2012 then read more here now!